Focused On Your Patient's Experience
Welcome To renew Institute
renew is not only proud to serve the patients of our community, but our local, general dentists as well. We are committed to strengthening the sense of community amongst dental practitioners and are proud to be a resource and support system for both clinical and laboratory personnel.
Please pick up the phone and call us! We encourage correspondence from those who seek a friendly prosthodontic resource. Our goal is to use our surgical expertise to further support a trusting and strong relationship between you and your patient. To that end, all of our services are fully customizable based on your individual needs as their doctor.
Your relationship with your patients matters to us.
Our goal is to use our surgical expertise to further support a trusting and strong relationship between you and your patient. To that end, all of our services are fully customizable based on your individual needs as their doctor.
Our commitment to you:
- A seamless referral pathway.
- Great surgical experiences for your patients.
- Spectacular sedation support that allows us to avoid the use of local anesthetic, improving healing and nearly eliminating post operative pain for your patients.
- Communication with you throughout the treatment process.
- Extractions and Implant site preservation/augmentation (including sinus and lateral ridge) for future implant placement by us or by you.
- Ideal implant selection and placement, allowing you to deliver ideal aesthetic and functional restorations to your patients.
- Soft tissue management through the use of custom healing abutments or provisionals, whichever serve you best.
Our implant program includes:
· Free CBCT’s for your patients and a free radiology report for you!
· Free stock abutments
· Let us fabricate your implant crown and get a custom abutment free
· Implant placement (single or multiple)
· Soft tissue management
· Provisionalization (we fabricate and deliver it, you code it)
· Full arch implant surgery
Want to make hybrid restorations a part of your practice? Our implant program makes it easy!
· Consultation with your patient that includes treatment planning and presentation in the same day (you are welcome to accompany)
· 3 day surgical protocol
- Day 1: Surgery and provisional records with us
- Day 2: Wax try in of provisional with us or with you
- Day 3: Delivery of provisional by you
Yes, you read that correctly, we will impress and fabricate your provisional for a lab fee and you get to code the prosthetic.
· Free CE and restorative support for delivery of provisional, master record making, and definitive prosthetic delivery.
To refer a patient to renew Institute, please fill out the form below.